Covid Safety At Salon M Hairdressing in Wallasey, The Wirral
It goes without saying we will be Covid-safe and will do all we can to make your experience feel relaxed and comfortable. You can read the Covid Safety measures we have in place below.
If you are nervous about visiting the salon or are having to isolate our ONLINE SHOP remains open for all your favourite hair products delivered straight to your door. You can also buy Salon Gift Vouchers If you would like to treat someone special this Christmas.
Covid secure hair salons near me
Rest assured Salon M have a firm focus on keeping our clients and team safe whilst maintaining a spotless salon. We continue to work hard to keep our Salon hygienic and clean, taking social distancing and safeguarding into account.
As well as following official advice, we have lots of health and safety measures in place at the salon, which we have outlined below.
- A deep commercial clean is carried out regularly
- Styling stations are sanitised after every appointment
- We use recommended PPE and continue to operate a no mask - no appointment policy
- Every client will have a temperature test at the door. If you register 37.8 or higher you will be refused entry and will have to rearrange your appointment. No exceptions.
- Fewer chairs are in each section
- Clients are asked to hang up their own coats
- Drinks are not served but Clients may bring their own
- We provide a sanitisation station
- Sneeze screens are in place at Reception
- In our shampoo area, every other chair is used
- A digital reading library is now available for your tablet or mobile phone