All our services are available to BOOK ONLINE. Please ensure you fully read and understand our terms & conditions before booking your appointment.
For all colour or technical services, consultations, pricing, and to organise your skin test, call the salon on 0151-638-0411. Please note we require a deposit for all colour services.
Which Stylist Is Right For Me?
All our stylists are highly trained but some have more experience than others which is reflected in their job titles and our pricing structure.
STYLIST – UP TO 5 YRS EXPERIENCE
SENIOR STYLIST – 5 – 10 YRS EXPERIENCE
DIRECTOR – 15 YRS EXPERIENCE AND OVER
Consultation & Confirming Your Appointment
- We will require you to confirm your booking with card details or come into the salon to pay your booking fee.
- We do not charge for consultations but require a booking fee to secure the appointment as it usually takes nearly an hour and we have previously been let down by clients on many occasions.
- This deposit safeguards our business and may be used towards your service deposit if you go ahead and book a service, or it can be refunded to you if you choose to proceed with a service at Salon-M.
- Once confirmed through our booking system your appointment is secure.
During your consultation we will need to perform a strand test to check the condition of your hair. You will also be required to come back for a skin test the week before your colour service. We can confirm a date and time for this during your consultation.
- We will require a 50% deposit of the total cost of your appointment. (This will come in the form of an SMS link to our izettle booking fee system in the name of M&M Hair Group/Pretty Flamingo Hair)
48 Hour Cancellation Policy
- Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. For this reason, we respectfully ask that if you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us by telephone ASAP to avoid any charges. We request that you do not contact us on social media as sometimes these messages can be missed when the salon is closed or busy.
The following cancellation charges apply:
- If an appointment is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice then the full charge will apply or will be added to your next appointment bill.
- An unattended appointment will be classed as a ‘no show’ and the full charge will apply or will be added to your next appointment bill.
A skin test is required 48 hours prior to colour services. Read more about our skin testing policies here.
For the safety & comfort of both clients and staff Salon-M will be continuing to ask clients to wear a mask during their visit. This includes children.
Read more about our covid safety policy here.
Any complaint made to Salon-M will be taken very seriously and we aim to resolve any complaint made as quickly as possible.
We offer customers two weeks from the date of their appointment, to contact us with any concerns which we will rectify within the two week period – NO QUESTIONS ASKED – NO CHARGE.
For example, if a customer is unsatisfied for any reason with a chemical service, then we will change or modify that service within two weeks of the original appointment.
Any complaint made after this time will be classed as a second level complaint instead of a priority complaint and will be dealt with at the Managers discretion.
Second level complaints may be subject to the customer paying for additional services to rectify any concerns.
A complaint will be recorded in a complaints file, along with contact details. This will then be passed onto a senior member of staff who will contact you within 24 hours to hopefully start to resolve your complaint. In some cases, an investigation may be necessary, but you will be informed at all stages of how your complaint is being handled.
Please be assured that all complaints will be dealt with as professionally and quickly as possible.
Salon-M prides itself on being proactive when dealing with any customer complaints.
In extreme cases – when a resolution cannot be agreed – then we are happy to offer Full Refund, but only once the client has attended an assessment appointment with the original stylist who carried out the services in dispute. We ask that you be patient as it is sometimes difficult to bring that particular stylist in at a moments notice – but we would reasonably expect this to happen within 48 hours.
After this appointment, a free correctional session will be offered but a full/partial refund will only be considered after Salon-M being given the chance to rectify any problems.
The correctional session is essential as a mediation between client and stylist, to try to understand what went wrong – whether a misunderstanding or training needs for particular members of staff.
If the customer is not willing to attend this assessment for any reason then we CANNOT refund and only a credit note will be issued for the original amount of the services.
Salon-M asks this because we think it is reasonable to hear from both parties before any refund is given so that we may be aware of any staff training issues or disciplinary measures that might need to be taken to stop this from happening again.