Upload a selfie when at our Wirral Salon, to our Facebook page of your gorgeous new hair or beauty treatment.
Then show our Reception team to claim an extra Loyalty Point!
What Are Loyalty Points?
Loyalty Points can be claimed in a number of ways which can then be exchanged for In-Salon Treats at our Wallasey Hair Salon.
How Can I Claim Loyalty Points?
There are 5 ways of earning Loyalty Points which means you can earn up to 5 points per visit! Get your Loyalty Point Card at our Reception and remember to get a stamp when you:-
•Visit Mac & Mohawk
•Log-in to our FREE Social Salon wifi and leave a check-in at Mac & Mohawk
•Leave a review in the Review link when logged into our FREE Social Salon wifi
•Upload a Selfie to our Facebook page of your gorgeous new hair or beauty treatment whilst at Mac & Mohawk
•Refer A Friend using the ‘New Client 50% Discount On A Cut & Blow Offer‘, once they have had their appointment you can claim an extra Loyalty Point.
How Can I Use My Loyalty Points?
Take a look at The In-Salon Treats link to see what you can get and how many Loyalty Points you need! There are hair treats, beauty treats, nail treats and gents treats! All completely free with your Loyalty Points!
The Small Print…
- Points can not be re-issued if you have lost or misplaced your card.
- Points cannot be issued at a later date if you have forgotten to get your card stamped.
- Points cannot be redeemed for money off or in part payment of any service.
- You must show our Reception team Check-ins, Reviews and uploaded Selfies when you check-out of your appointment to claim your Loyalty Points.
- Refer A Friend Loyalty Points can only be claimed after your friends appointment. They must quote your name at the time of booking.
- Missed In-Salon Treat appointment will incur a £10 surcharge and your points for this visit will be lost.
- In-Salon Treats can only be booked after the required number of Loyalty Points have been earned.